Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/22/d94174674/htdocs/RLR/Forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Welcome

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 05:53:39 AM
42 Posts in 13 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: recycling1r700
Frequency Response - RonLyonsRadio.org  |  General Category  |  Remembering Ron  |  Welcome « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 4961 times)
Jm
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: May 02, 2008, 07:56:18 PM »

Ron passed away on August 3rd 2007.

He is missed by his family and friends more than words can express.
Those of us who were gifted with his presence in our lives are far richer than we would have been otherwise.
His talent was enormous. And so was his heart.

We will not soon forget and that is the purpose for continuing on with RonLyonsRadio.
To preserve as much as possible of his life's accomplishments, his insights, and provide a place for his friends and colleagues to gather from time to time, and share their memories.

Thanks for visiting... and remembering.

Jonmark Stone - 2008
eg

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 09:09:31 PM »

Thank you, Jonmikey.  God bless your  pea pickin' heart.  Smiley
Karen R

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 09:35:05 PM »

Nice to carry on a tradition and keep Ron's image alive.  You are a good guy, Jonmark.
bobbiesmom

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 09:59:00 PM »

Thank you  for all you do.You are so special and so very loved as was Ron.
Lib
ayoda
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 12:31:43 AM »

Jonmark, thank you very, very much for getting this website back online.  For those of us who remember Ron, this is indeed a marvelous tribute and treasure.  Thanks again!
Dave

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 06:43:44 PM »

Bless you JonMikey.  You are truly a good friend.
BobC

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 02:37:39 PM »

Thanks Jonmark..
You ARE truly a good Friend...!
yelobus
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 12:49:50 PM »

Ron was my favorite radio guy.  Never met him but I will always remember him because 40+ years ago I was a student at USF.  There was a song that I wanted to record off the radio and so I sent
Ron a letter by snail mail asking him to play the song (It Was A Lover And His Lass by Jamie and the J. Sylvia Singers) on a certain date at a certain time.  He played it and I got it and I still have it on reel-to-reel with a word or two from Ron at the end.  I never forgot the guy although I left California in 1968 and never came back.  The bible says that "eye has not seen nor ear heard what God has prepared for those who love him" in Heaven so I know that if I ever get there I can listen to Ron on the radio.

Rob Briggs
Montgomery, Texas
June 4, 2008
Pages: [1]
Frequency Response - RonLyonsRadio.org  |  General Category  |  Remembering Ron  |  Welcome « previous next »
    Jump to: